Sunday, April 1, 2012

On to post production

This last weekend was the longest weekend, I've had in a while. I am so exhausted. Erin and I filmed this last weekend on the short we are making for the contest. The first night didn't go very smoothly. We kept forgetting to shoot scenes and we were jumping all over. Erin and I didn't plan out what to shoot when. It was a mess. So it took longer then it should have. I wanted to be done by 10pm... but we fell an hour and a half behind.

However, Erin and I stayed up late on Friday night and planed out everything we were going to do on Saturday. It worked and made the day go by a lot better. Everyone that was helping me was patient with me, and worked well with me, even when thins got a little heated.

Overall, I feel like everything went well... I mean this is my first movie. I'm really excited to start editing it and getting it finished up to see the final thing. I'm also looking forward to the film fest in April. It's going to be a great time.

After I am done with this short I am going to work on my demo reel for school. I can't believe I finish school this month. I am so excited. I need to keep working on videos, just keep shooting this and edit them. That way I can improve my skills. Also so I can stay in the local film group here in Lansing, MI.

I need to find a real job soon... something to fit my degree... there are going to be a lot of changes in my life soon... this will be interesting, I'm excited to see whats going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment