Monday, April 2, 2012

So exhausted

Man, making movies really take a lot of energy out of you, but its been worth it! I've been loving ever moment this last week. However, time is going fast and Friday is going to be here soon! I am getting more nervous by the second... every time I am not working on the film, I get scared, like I'm running out of time. I don't want to, I want to finish this and still compete! I wish I had a time machine!

I was editing almost all day and I am about 1/2 way through the video editing, but I still need to match the audio. I've be working on it from 5pm to about now. I didn't work on it last night at all... so I hope that's making good time. @_@  Matching the audio is going to take some time because of the tracks aren't labeled. Yes, they were in order that I filmed, but now the video clips are in that order anymore since I titled them. I'm sure it will be easy, I just need to remain calm.

If my team makes it to the top 15 you can come cheer for us!
Come see the Fortnight Contest Films at the Lansing Public Media Center. Support your favorite team Rec-Les and help us win $500 for the Audience Choice Award!

Admission: $5 or Festival Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment