Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fortnight

Well last weekend was the Lansing Film Festival. My team and I made it to the top 15 for Fortnight but we didn't place anything else. I don't care. I still had a movie in the film fest and it was on the big screen. I'm still pretty proud of myself. ALSO my movie was the 1st to get a crowd reaction. I was happy. :) I will be posting the short within the next hour. 

Now I'm working on my website and my demo reel for school. My last day is this Monday! I'm so close to being done! I am so excited! I just have so much to do! @_@

After I am done with my demo reel I am going to work on a couple videos for my friend, Ian Mulvaney. He does stand up comedy at connections here in Lansing. He was the one in the video I posted a while back.  I am going to make shorter videos with only a couple jokes here and there. This way there only a couple minutes long.

I am also working on a script for my webisode. It's going alright. I think I am going to talk to my little sister about helping me write it. She told me she wants to start doing my writing and get her life back... so I'm going to talk to her about it this week. I might even change the whole idea for my webisode... I don't know.

 I'm debating weather or not to do the East Lansing film fest... i should... but i don't know what to do... and I already have a lot going on... we'll see...



No comments:

Post a Comment