Monday, March 26, 2012

Busy day tomorrow... then why am I not sleeping...

Casting Call is tomorrow afternoon, and I can't wait to see how many people are going to come. I hope it's not too many, so that way we can get through them. However, I hope it's a good number so we can cast our film. =X

The script is being edited as we speak, it should be ready by tomorrow night. That way I can e-mail the talent letting them know they made it with a copy of the script. So that they can read over it over the next couple days before we record.We start shooting on Friday at 3:30pm and I'm nervous about it cause we won't have any rehearsal time. Which means I will have to tell everyone, what they are doing and when on Friday... challenge accepted (thank god I have Erin).

I'm feeling pretty confident in our project, but I don't know if it's a good thing or bad. I wish there was a way to see the films from last year, so I know what I am up against. Know thy enemies! ...  Right?

Either way I am having so much fun. I've loved every second.

I've also been working on my demo DVD for my portfolio class. It's looking alright. I'll share it when I'm done, but that won't be until after the fortnight film contest. Also have been working on my website, check it out: www.rudelleconklin.com

Well I'm finally tired.. night

No comments:

Post a Comment