Sunday, January 22, 2012

weekend...

        Okay.. last Friday what happened to the snow storm?! I was so excited for it, then it just didn't happen..    Lame.
        Although, it was a great night to watch "Lord of the Rings Return of the King". That film is so amazing. These movies make me realize how much I want to become a director. To be able to share a story and make people feel for the characters, for the story. And what Peter Jackson did with "Lord of the Rings" was the best creation in cinema during this time period.
   That movie me made me re think my life, again. I need to start working more on my projects. So I can tell my story. So you guys can hear what I have to say...let see how long that last. :P

        Saturday I played Battlefield 3 on my room mate Lizzy PS3. The graphics are pretty good and I like the story line so far. I have not played on a counsel in a long time, and its really weird for me to use a controller. The set up for the attack buttons, just don't work for me. I always throw a grenade when I want to run. Or I will hit R2 to shoot but it pulls out my knife. AND whenever I go to crouch, I lay flat on my stomach. I mean come on!! Grrr    
        So I've been playing on the campaign to get use the to keys before I play online... I'm going to try to change the keys the next time I play.
     
       Today, Sunday, I went car shopping with Andrew all day. It was so boring! I now know how it feels when I make him go shopping with me. Poor guy. We didn't find anything either. He wants an manual transmission but all the cars were auto.
        Mallory my sister took me out to a movie tonight! We went and saw Beauty and the Beast in 3D. It was so awesome! I loved every minute of it. It brought back so many good memories and I still laughed and cried. It was great. I have to go see TIN TIN!! I've been wanting to see it... Maybe I'll go on Tuesday...
     Mal then hung out here for a bit, we did out nails and talked. It was nice to get caught up. I miss her a lot. I'm going to hang out her next weekend. I'm excited! XD

Well I'm off to bed.. but I'm going to read "The Hobbit" before I do...
      RC

ps. i didn't know how to end this... so i just signed... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment