Thursday, January 26, 2012

getting my dipolma in July and screw the homeless

Last night I got an e-mail from Lansing Community College stating: "Congratulations!  Your Application for an Associate Degree has been approved for Spring semester.  You may view your degree status by accessing your academic transcript online via LCC’s Banner Student System.  Your diploma will be mailed in July.  Name and address changes must be completed prior to the end of Spring semester.". 


I could not be any happier right now! I am so happy to be almost done! I just have to pass my portfolio class and I will be done. Which is an easy class, I just have to show up and do my work. Basically all I have to do is work on my portfolio, online portfolio, mock interview, and get ready for the real world. @_@ I don't think I will have any problems, I got this in a bag.

Still haven't figured out what is going on with adobe... but then again I haven't had time to work on it. Been working a lot of hours at JJ's and my homework for my portfolio class. I'll mess with it this weekend...

I went to kick boxing last night with my room mate Lizzy. I am so sore today. My back is killing me! I'm thinking about going to a chiropractor to get it looked at, because I feel like my back is really messed up. I can't lay flat on the ground. My lower back just curves up, I can fight both my arms under my back. =/ I should look up some stretches or something for it. I need to fix this soon, or its going to cause me lots of problems in the future. 


So today I deiced to walk home instead of taking the bus from work. It wasn't too cold and it sounded fun. Plus its only like a 25-30 min walk, so it's not that bad. I was walking by the Nuthouse when I saw this women asking for changed from a man. I thought to myself, 'Shit, I better book it or she's going to ask me'. So I started to walk faster and sure enough I heard behind me, "Mam, excuse me". I ignored her and kept walking. Then I heard it again, 'God dang it' I thought to myself as I turned around. She then introduced herself and told me she was homeless cause her boyfriend left her for another women, blah, blah, blah. I never saw her before so I believed her and gave her my day old I just bought at JJ's (this was going to be my lunch). I also gave her 60 cents, that was my bus fare, just cause it was in my hand. She then had the nerve to ask me about the bread, "Does this have meat on it?". I was so upset... I mean really, really?! I just gave you my meal for the day and now your asking for more... wtf?! Then I told her, "Hey, it's better then nothing and that's more then what I have at home" and walked away. That is the last time I do something nice for a homeless person...


Thats all I can think about to say right now... 
Hopefully I will have a new video up this weekend. I did post an old/new video on youtube. Just another trailer spoof about zombies, you should check it out! 

Well I have to get ready for work. I work 10pm to close (3am)
peace out


RC

No comments:

Post a Comment