Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Being a grown up.. sucks!

I can't stand adobe premiere right now!! I've been trying to figure it out the last couple of days and its so annoying! For some reason all my video clips in the source window move very slowly. I don't know how many times I've changed the settings. Ahh! I just want it to work so I can make more videos and post them on here. I made this blog to push my career, but it's not helping when the software I'm working with, wont' work. I was going to try to work on it when I got home from work tonight but I was a half an hour longer at work then I thought it would be.  We were so busy tonight and we didn't get out until 11pm. It sucked. So I'm just going to relax...

The last couple of days I've been trying to be more productive at home. I feel like all I do is sit on my computer and surf the web, and that gets boring pretty fast. =X So I worked on my memory wall for a little bit last night. Then messed with adobe for hours!!! Still haven't gotten anywhere. I volunteered for the Great Lakes Broadcasting Conference happening here in Lansing. I get to be a Broadcast Excellence Award Program Assistant. This job involves setting up for the BEA awards program, assisting attendees to available seats, and then assisting in the distribution of the awards during the program. I'm pretty excited for that. :D I also worked on my resume today. Adding new things to it and making it look a little more fancy. It's part of my homework for my portfolio class. Yay! Go Rudi!

I can't wait to be done with school, but I am also really scared because I don't know if I'll find a job. Hopefully I will so I can pay back my loan.  Thank god I only took out one. However my main focus are my stories that I want to share with you guys.... But I do need something to pay my bills... =/ Being a grown up.. sucks!

RC

1 comment: