Sunday, July 8, 2012

Last month went by WAY too fast!

Life. It's been crazy. Starting to realize that you can only trust very few people. Everything in my life has been changing.. I would say for the better.

I got accepted to CMU and I will be starting in the Spring of 2013. I plan on getting a bachelor in Communication and Broadcasting. I will be working on my own videos in my own time, but this way I will be able to get a job and pay my bills.

I just had an interview at Mancino's here in Alma. Hopefully, I got the job. I'm pretty sure I did. I have another interview at Main Street Pizza in Ithaca tomorrow at 1pm.

Right now, Andrew and I are in the process of moving up north to St. Louis. Well... more like I am in the process. Andrew has been staying up here for some while now. It kinda sucks, cause now I really only see him on the weekends. However, it is nice to come up North and get away from the city and just relax.

I am also planning our wedding. We set a date on August 10, 2013. I am SO excited for our wedding. I'm planning a beach wedding in South Haven with close family and friends. Of course my close family is about 58 people... where Andrews is about 30. AND that's just family... that's not counting friends. So, so much for a small wedding... And who knows... it might not even be at the beach. ha I don't care though, because I'm going to marry the love of my life. That's all that matters. :)

Life... has been crazy lately... I don't want to go into detail... but lets just say I know who my real friends are. 

On the side note... here's a new video of my dog Wookie playing catch... I got bored... lol

http://youtu.be/jXZ37SchHzU

No comments:

Post a Comment