Monday, July 9, 2012

Back in town

First night back in the city of Lansing. It feels weird being here... but at the same time it's nice.
I had a nice time in Indiana visiting my boyfriends family for the 4th of July vacation. Then spent my weekend hanging out with Andrew. Also been working on my films and photography.

Although, a lot has happened in the last couple of days. Hopefully, I will be getting a new job soon! I feel like I nailed a couple of interviews and I should hear back from someone soon! My last day is coming up fast! I'm going to miss jimmy johns. :( I'm going to miss the people that worked there. Everyone there is so different from each other. ha I'm going to miss the nights and the crazy busy lunches. Oh well... time for change... and for the best. I do need to work more hours this last week, cause I need money!

I can't wait to start at CMU. I really wish I started this Fall, but it would have been too soon. I want to pay off my loan first. I saw one of my old professors today and he seemed really excited about me getting accepted to CMU. He told me I need to tell my other teacher and who is also head of the DMAC program at LCC. So I will e-mail him soon

The thing thats going to suck most when I move is, that my best friend might move back to town when I move out. I mean really? How shitty is that?! I will drive down and see her. No doubt about that!

I hope you guys liked my little random video I posted. I'm starting to get back into things! So keep an eye on this blog! Should be posting another video soon. It should be up sometime this weekend! It will be the Highland Festival in Alma, Michigan!  :)

Well I'm going to go to bed, too tired to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment