Tuesday, February 21, 2012

video soon

Hey, long time no see...

I've been really busy trying to get a video editor to work and be able to export my video as HD. There's no point doing the video in low quality because I wanted this camera so I could shoot in HD. So I am working on my friends video for his comedy show. It's looking alright, I just wish I could have gotten the show from different angles. If he likes this video then I am going to ask him if I can come back and shoot him again. So I could add on to what I have and make it look better. I just hope my computer doesn't crash exporting this video. It kept getting blue screen when we did this, then we realized my new mother board was over clocked. We fixed it and tried it again, but the computer crashed... I am trying the second time, so hopefully it works. I'll post it when I'm done.



Half way through this semester! Can't wait to be done! Hopefully I can find a job in my field sometime soon, I really want to get out of Jimmy John's and fast!

By the way... how often am I suppose to update my blog? Everyday? Once a week? Or just whenever...

RC

No comments:

Post a Comment