Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Good News Everyone!

I will be updating my computer over this weekend! Which means I will be able to finally edit my clips and post them online! Also I can edit my old projects to make them look better, which will be awesome. I am SO excited! The first thing I am going to do is start working on those projects. :D The memory has been shipped and I will be getting the rest of the stuff on Friday! Hopefully I will get my loan in time. =X

Yes, I am spending my loan on these upgrades... but its something I need, so I can get myself to the next step.

I only have nine more weeks of school left. That's it.  I can't believe how fast this semester is going. However, I am beginning to think that I work too much at JJ's. I need to work harder on my projects and not get lazy after work. I won't get stuck in the same cycle everyday. I'm not going to see what I worked so hard for, go down the drain. I will have my associates for Motion Picture Directing and I won't waste my life away to be nothing.
I can't wait till I have that diploma in my hand in July.... It's funny how a piece of paper can mean so much to a person.

I ran Super Bowl 5K last Sunday. Didn't beat my personal best, but I didn't gain any real time either... just a couple seconds around my last time at the Dino Dash. :) I was pretty happy since I haven't been running that much lately. I am going running tonight though! l

Also I am going to post pictures in a little bit this craft idea I found! It super cute and good for the planet!! I think you guys will like it. XD

RC

No comments:

Post a Comment